1. If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man’s superior.
2. The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes.
3. I don’t think of myself as a poor, deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
4. In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits.
5. If particular care and attention is not paid to the ladies, we are determined to foment a rebellion, and will not hold ourselves bound by any laws in which we have no voice or representation.
6. Any woman whose I.Q. hovers above her body temperature must be a feminist.
Rita Mae Brown
7. The strength of women comes from the fact that psychology cannot explain us. Men can be analyzed, women merely adored.
8. A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle
9. Women wish to be loved without a why or a wherefore; not because they are pretty, or good, or well-bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel
10. I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat, or a prostitute.
11. Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.
12. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
13. Women’s empowerment is intertwined with respect for human rights.
14. The connection between women’s human rights, gender equality, socioeconomic development and peace is increasingly apparent.
15. Women represent the triumph of matter over mind, just as men represent the triumph of mind over morals.
16. The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
17. Women have a lot to say about how to advance women’s rights, and governments need to learn from that, listen to the movement and respond.
18. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
19. We ought to have more women in various management positions, because women are the ones who decide almost everything in the home.
20. If a woman can only succeed by emulating men, I think it is a great loss and not a success. The aim is not only for a woman to succeed, but to keep her womanhood and let her womanhood influence society.”
21. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.
22. How important it is to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes.
23. A woman is like a tea bag, you can not tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
24. There is no occasion for women to consider themselves subordinate or inferior to man.
25. The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside, but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.”
Susan B. Anthony
26. I’m not afraid of storms,bfor I’m learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
27. I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough.
28. Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
29. Woman must not accept; she must challenge, She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her;
she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.
30. There are no good girls gone wrong – just bad girls found out.
31. Become the change you want to see – those are words I live by.
32. The emotional, sexual, and psychological stereotyping of females begins when the doctor says, “It’s a girl.”
33. You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled then something has been lost.
34. I like being a strong, independent woman, and to be honest, I was never afraid to be on my own.
35. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.